2014 See on News From Stirring Trouble Internationally and Conspiracy buffs got it spot on about the World Economic Forum in Davos: a gathering of spivs who plot against the rest of us.
Anton Goryunov writes about the annual World Economic Forum, Davos read more about the G8, G20 and European Union summits and International Monetary Fund and World Bank. Get the inside information from the knowledgeable new world statesmen, have the luxury of being able to explore the captains of industry and banking in Davos.
A crisis in the world economy 50 years later with the same people making all the money who leave crumbs to feed the few. Davos, Switzerland Conspiracy buffs Davos started a new forum called Shaping The Post-Crisis World to cover Up any signs of economic slumps.
Bernie Madoff put his hands up for a loss of $150 billion, whilst all the rich investors were very happy that this type of thing happens day in day out. 2008 was a start of a lot of the breaking news reaching mainstream, people started to join the Soviet style march to improve the economy. See on www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com
- PH to host next World Economic Forum (business.inquirer.net)
- In Davos, a World of Big, Unintelligible Ideas (businessweek.com)
- Powers of prophesy: Davos looks to the future (cnsnews.com)
- The World Economic Forum Convenes in Davos (marketcurator.com)
- Davos harvest: 'We've received universal praise' (business.inquirer.net)
- How Sheryl Sandberg rescued gender equality in Davos (macleans.ca)
- Davos 2014: 'Dynamic resilience' in a volatile world (bbc.co.uk)
- Davos Economists Not Optimistic About 2014 Economic Recovery (247wallst.com)