Samuel Marshall from Krakow After the collapse of communism in 1989 sanity reasserted itself and one can walk around the city now without choking on fumes.
World War 11 was a difficult time that effected the economy for all countries involved. The crisis that came came about in the beautiful village of Krakow.
The crisis created a change in the atmosphere which took many years to resolve. During the War the city managed to avoid destruction if you have been to Krakow you will know why.
Helpful Links Krakow Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Read Stirring Trouble Internationally to find out why.
- Download the mobile Android App from the Google Play App store.
- If you have one of the Chinese Tablets from EBay be sure to find out how to disable the system because you cannot use Google Play until you do this.
- If you know anyone in China who can help you you can try and download the App.
There is a direct link where you can download the App to view Stirring Trouble Internationally on your Mobile Tablet, Android type device. If you live in Europe, Poland then check your translator and have a read in your own language.
- Poland to beat Greece, according to Citta the psychic elephant (todayonline.com)
- Krakow (geertmarkey.wordpress.com)
- Krakow - the "Russians are coming" - Krakow, Poland (travelpod.com)
- John Terry injury concerns eased as England depart for Euro 2012 (guardian.co.uk)
- First Data Enables Contactless Payments at Parking Meters in Krakow (contactlessintelligence.com)
- Euro 2012 travel guide: Krakow (guardian.co.uk)