|Map of London|
Food and classics In Life or shopping in the shopping centre for groceries. A map to show where you can get a bite to eat in London a few years ago.
R.F.Wilson writes from London about food, fat people and eating in general. Read also about Charles Darwin, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and David Copperfield.
If you like reading Charles Dickens and other Classics. then you will love this.
- Of Food And Classics. One Of Them Makes You What You Are In Life (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- IWC Big Pilot's Watch Perpetual Calendar Edition "Le Petit Prince" and Mark XVII Limited Special Edition "Le Petit Prince" (watchalyzer.com)
- Food for thought (ilivedaily.wordpress.com)
- Food, because we love it (cambv.wordpress.com)
- Temple of the Artificial (chefroger.wordpress.com)
Anton Goryunov reports from London: You know what’s really weird? How we have way too many emergency services red light Mission Impossible or the James Bond of ambulances rushing around these days.
Red lights and sirens as installed on top of an ambulance (Photo credit: Wikipedia). Sooner or later they will have to take a coffee and doughnut break.
- Blasting Sirens And Flashing Lights On Our Roads (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- LTA to crackdown on vehicle flashing lights (fijitimes.com)
- San Mateo County tsunami sirens working again after repairs (mercurynews.com)
Ted Obvious writes from Beijing asking whether the area is communist or capitalist communist China and private sector. This post is related to the Soviet Union, Chinese leaders, Japan and the Philippines.
- Is China Communist Or Capitalist? Neither Actually (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)