NekrassovBooks from Jm Bob on Vimeo.
Adam Lovejoy writes from London: How about that Tony Blair and Rupert Murdoch divorce. The Sun newspaper are saying something different than the rest of the British media. In 1997 when Tony did an average speech broadcast live from outside 10 Downing Street talking about the death of Princess Diana a car crash that happened in Europe France. At a similar time for as Tony Blair's rule the Labour party people were giving donations to reduce tax bill and Tony had everyone talking about the football team Newcastle United. This is funny post about the British Prime Ministers and the promises they make but never manage to make. How Come Tony Blair Never Gets A Tough Time From The Comedy Crowd?
- How Come Tony Blair Never Gets A Tough Time From The Comedy Crowd? (stirringtroubleinternationally.blogspot.com)
- Tony Blair Cause of Murdoch Divorce? (embattledfarmers.wordpress.com)
- Blair wants to arm al-Qaeda and islamic Jihad in Syria (ivarfjeld.com)
- War Criminal Tony Blair Continues to Push the Neo-Con Agenda. (rinf.com)
- Tony Blair's spokesperson denies rumours of Wendi Deng affair (metro.co.uk)
- Guccifer emails link Tony Blair to top-secret Bohemian Grove gathering (engineeringevil.com)
- Blair Denies Wendi Deng Affair Rumour (order-order.com)
- The Voice Of Pure Evil Speaks - Blair calls for west to intervene in Syria conflict. He has missed all the death and destruction and needs an urgent fix (davidicke.com)
- Tony Blair urges Britain to help America arm the Syrian rebels (standard.co.uk)