|Communism was here (Photo credit: Lonely_Freak)|
Chinese Stamp, 1950. Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong are shaking hands. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) China is not capitalist private sector and is not attempting to dictate rules to businesses.
A capitalism's social pyramid (Photo credit: Wikipedia) China has been called by academics a mix of capitalism and communism.
In the Soviet Union the communist party disappeared very quickly.
|With Vice President of the People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping at the opening of Russia Day at the 2010 World Expo. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Chinese leaders will be thinking about ways to stay on top and not lose any wealth in any way.
|Communist countries (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Is China Communist Or Capitalist? None Of Them Actually (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Joseph Stalin Uplifting New Year Message (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- China's Xi Jinping claims to pursue peaceful development, but won't stand down on sovereignty (japandailypress.com)
- Chinese cities surrounded by US warships, fighter jets (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- War Clouds Gather Over China And Japan (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Politics And Satanism (cassiejourney.wordpress.com)
- Xi Jinping Has Tuned Into Public Outrage At The Levels Of Official Corruption. Keep It Private Is The New Slogan (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Communist China Cloaking Covert Corporate Crime (lunaticoutpost.com)