08/02/2013

Obama: I’ll Give Up My Shotgun When They Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands

President Obama loves his shotgun

Dave you sissy, from their  he silently stroked his guitar and use it that it was decided to put the snap on social media to allay any doubts that the president’s words held water.
[View the story "Barack Obama, Camp David, CNN, Jay Carney, Jeremiah Wright, Mark Donahue, Minneapolis, Obama, Shotgun, White House,..." on Storify]

Barack Obama, Camp David, CNN, Jay Carney, Jeremiah Wright, Mark Donahue, Minneapolis, Obama, Shotgun, White House,...

Obama: I’ll Give Up My Shotgun When They...

Storified by
Jim Bob· Fri, Feb 08 2013 03:58:00
Mark Donahue reports from Minneapolis in a satirical way about dialogues between The White House and Camp David. This is a response to questions about the photo released last week of President Barack Obama firing his shotgun. Asked why such a photo was circulated at a time of an intense debate on gun control a man strongly resembling White House press secretary Jay Carney and Obama at Camp David , David said to Jay whilst waiting:   "Dave you sissy, from their  he silently stroked his guitar and use it that it was decided to put the snap on social media to allay any doubts that the president’s words held water."   Obama: I’ll Give Up My Shotgun When They Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands - http://tinyurl.com/b7hwb5o      
Obama has learned to say it how it is. Mr President and that photo of you shooting a high-powered rifle will be the question on people's lips this morning. The  Jeremiah Wright sermon meant everyone were preying for another year of abundance and plenty of animals to hunt this Autumn. Dreams from My Father was originally titled Obama, I’ll Give Up My Shotgun When They Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands.
Barack Obama, Camp David, CNN, Jay Carney, Jeremiah Wright, Mark Donahue, Minneapolis, Shotgun, White House. http://sfy.co/eE0m #storify