Listing some of the myths that surround the single currency in the EU, compliments of the slimy politicians.
Euro myths about the Federalist single currency.
|Euro (Photo credit: Fernando D. Ramirez)|
|Coat of arms of the Union of Soviet |
Socialist Republics from 1958 to
1991 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
|Coat of arms of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics from 1958 to 1991 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Comical journalist Ben Delicious wrote this article today. It is about the Euro and the latest decisions made in Germany. It seems that the ideas maybe based on the decisions made in the Soviet Union recently, which by all merits seems to be having an effect. If you leave a comment here or there your views and contributions will be acknowledged.
- Eurozone unemployment hits record high in May (cbc.ca)
- Italians fear a euro apocalypse as crisis spreads to Germany (express.co.uk)
- Cameron warns over eurozone crisis (standard.co.uk)
- David Cameron backs eurozone banking union (independent.co.uk)
- You: Leaders draft federal plan to save the eurozone (guardian.co.uk)
- Eurozone jobless total hits record high (independent.co.uk)