Comedy In America How To Shield ObamaTagged: Colbert Report, Internal Revenue Service, Jon Stewart, Obama, Seth MacFarlane
Bertie Thrustworthy reports from New York defining and help you navigate around the different comedians out there, comedians and satirists in US of A. Comedy in America is shielding President Barack Obama. The shows worth noting are Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert , Jay Leno shows telling jokes about the Nobel Peace Prize winner. In addition read about satirical talks with Senator John McCain and Lindsey Graham to understand the entertainment variables during talks of war. In todays article you can read about the Internal Revenue Service and the IRS support for comedians who fail, find out more about Seth MacFarlane and what exactly Bertie means over on Stirring Trouble Internationally another article that will be rotating around the comedy and entertainment circuit for most of this year.
Related articles about Obama
- Comedy Crowd In America At A Loss How To Keep On Shielding Obama (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Swedish Reporter Confronts Obama On Nobel Peace Prize (disclose.tv)
- Russia Could Send Syria a Missile Shield to Deflect American Tomahawks! (libertynews.com)
- [WATCH] Colbert slams Obama for lack of leadership on Syria (redalertpolitics.com)
Superhero For Change, Political CorrectnessBarack Obama, Britain, Cameron, David Cameron, Saint Petersburg, Syria, Tony Blair, United States
A new Superhero ? Dan Majestic writes from New York defining the superhero for change he thinks the world should see. In this article there is an interesting angles pointed out about political correctness of superheroes, IQs of these characters to save the heroes already documented likeBatman, Superman and Superwomen, cartoon movie characters rather than real life people who do good challenging the world around them in what they see and how they interpret what is going on. Instead of correctly plugging the New Avengers film coming out soon Dan takes a look at Fantastic Four and compares their story with the Chinese Communist Party. If you have ever read about the Politically Incorrect then try and imagine what Dan calls a real superhero with these powers, a hero who understands Alternative Medicine who is ready to save the day rather than just make a profit out of people. You can read the full article over on Stirring Trouble Internationally its informative for understanding the world we live in.
Related superhero articles
- Why Not Have A Proper Superhero For A Change, Like The Politically Incorrect Man? (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Tiny Superheroes in Magnolia and beyond (magnoliavoice.com)
- Meet Burka Avenger: A Cloaked Superhero Fighting For Schools In Pakiston (thegloss.com)
G20 Summit And More SyriaLabels: Batman, Communist Party of China, Fantastic Four, Intelligence quotient, New Avengers, New York, Superhero, Superman
Anton Goryunov reports from St Petersburg, the US banks President Barack Obama, Congress, Syria and speeches by the British Prime Minister, David Cameron. The PM Cameron responded to a comment about Britain being a ‘small island’. The UK has been getting a lot of stick ever since Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.
Syria Related articles
- Well That Was Some G20 Summit. Syria And More Syria (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Don't attack Syria, world leaders tell Obama at G20 summit (conservativeread.com)
- Russia will help if Syria is attacked: Putin (thehindu.com)