Pop Star Tips For BeginnersTagged: Arts, Beginners, Celebrity, Music, Paris, pop music, Singing
Adam Lovejoy writes from Paris about TV on Sunday God forbid plus pop music and how it can help you get from being where you are now to where you want to be. Find out the subtle steps all pop singers take to get from being musicians to be something more like celebrities in France. In todays post over on Stirring Trouble Internationally read all about how playing truant is not going to help you and how dancing might. Discover numerous ways to expand thinking about your personal touch to the scene, and more effortlessly getting to be a Pop Star. A free guide for Beginners.
- Pop star Pink donates £10k to help fund treatment (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- "I am a natural smiler" - Interview with pop singer Katia Aveiro (musiccrowns.org)
- Miley Cyrus: I Wanted to 'Make History' at the VMAs (people.com)
- How To Become A Pop Star. Tips For Beginners (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
Parrot Syphilis A New DiseaseTags: Flu Symptoms, Health, Infectious disease, Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, Paris, Swine influenza, United Nations, World Health Organization
Ted Obvious writes from Paris in a satirical fashion about viruses out there. Have a laugh over on Stirring Trouble Internationally about the H1N1 virus, World Health Organisation and pop band the WHO. Find out the new definitions of the word according to the United Nations, and find out what the Director General saw. If you have ever found yourself wondering about Swine Flu the World Trade Organisation and parrots. who say 'Yes' all the time and 'your welcome' then your at the right place.
- Michigan reports first case of human H3N2v swine flu, brings national total to 17 (theglobaldispatch.com)
- Mauritius Confirms First Case of H1N1 Swine Flu (medindia.net)
- Parrot Syphilis. Imagining A New Disease Invented (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
Obama Desperate Syria Senator McCainLabels:Barack Obama, Bashar al-Assad, David Cameron, Joe Biden, John McCain, United States, United States Congress, Washington
Dan Majestic reports from Washington talking about President Barack Hussein Obama, Bashar al Assad, See the cartoon image of Prime Minister David Cameron, US Congress, Senator John McCain, George Bush Junior and the US Secretary of State.
QR Code Obama Syria Desperate And enjoy the Joe Biden British Labour party news blast over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. http://dld.bz/ObamaSyriaDesperate
- McCain: 'Catastrophic' if vote fails (politico.com)
- McCain fears '535 commanders in chief' (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)