The Obama loving news media, which constitutes something like 90 per cent of the US media debate , has gone into overdrive, trying to present the disastrous outcome of the first TV debate for their chosen one as a glitch, a one-off, a lucky coincidence in the White House for the Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
|English: Seal of the President of the United States Español: Escudo del Presidente de los Estados Unidos Македонски: Печат на Претседателот на Соединетите Американски Држави. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Dan Majestic writes from Washington: The damage limitation from the fallout that the first TV debate between Barack Obama and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has caused to the current President is in full swing. White House officials and all sorts of people who call themselves Obamawhites are telling anyone who’d listen that their boss and idol screwed up the debate simply because he was too busy running the country and didn’t have enough time to prepare while Romney had all the time in the world.
|Cartoon of Barack Obama|
Mr Obama: his two best-selling books were always considered as proof of his wisdom and eloquence. But somehow throughout the years the feeling was growing that maybe he had some serious help in writing them. Because it does look odd that a man who could have formulated his vision so articulately in books does not really set the house on fire by his answers to unscripted questions. And that dependence on teleprompters was not really making him look all that sophisticated either. These are just snippets of the Stirring Trouble Internationally - A humorous take on news and current affairs you can read the full article if you click here.
|The TV Debate|
- Preezy Teleprompter
- Obama Ignored Top Aides on Debate Prep
- For The First Time Ever, The Presidential Debates Matter
- Bill Maher On Obama's Debate Performance: 'Looks Like He Took My Million And Spent It On Weed
- Polls Are Collapsing For Obama All Over The Place, After The Debate
- Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away?
- Well, President Obama Blew The First TV Debate. But He'll Win In November Anyway
- McCain: Obama debate result of four years with 'adoring media'
- John McCain: Obama Campaign's Big Bird Ad Shows 'Paucity Of Ideas,' Obama Can't Run On Record