Adam Lovejoy writes from London: You know what Britain really needs these days, to get its politics in some sort of order?
|Tony Blair 10 Downing St Cartoon|
The left-wing hypocrites are doing everything they can to conceal the sad truth that communist and socialist regimes have murdered nearly 200 million people in the 20th century alone, denying millions their civil rights and liberties.The so-called New Labour project was a con intended to fool people into believing that Labour had changed and become sensible and even supportive of the free market.
|Tony Blair and his comerades|
Blair was never a great communicator and an outstanding politician, as the left had presented him. He was a chancer and opportunist, who was terrified from the first day in office of being found out as a fraud that he was. So he chose to rely on political correctness, making it the official policy of his government.
|Cartoon of Gordon Brown in the Houses of Parliament|
There were many other embarrassing moments during Labour’s term in government, like that cash for peerages scandal, with Blair questioned by the police three times in a row, and ‘buying’ the 2005 general election. A book, a book is needed quickly, to warn the British people of what awaits them. These are snippets of yesterday's post over on Stirring Trouble Internationally - A humorous take on news and current affairs.
|UK General Election results. Didn't vote - Didn't vote Other parties Lib dems Conservative Labour|
- Ed Tells Comrades Tories Failed To Sort Out The Mess In The Economy. That Labour Had Left Behind (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- British Mainstream Comedy Is Dead. Compliments Of The PC Brigade And Their Beloved BBC (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Spare A Thought For Lefties In Britain Who Are Terrified Of Losing Their Treasured BBC (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Labour's policy on Europe is bankrupt (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- A tip for Labour about planning for power. Listen to the Tories | Andrew Rawnsley (guardian.co.uk)
- Labour cannot be trusted to rebuild Britain (telegraph.co.uk)