Anton Goryunov writes from Paris: Have you heard the news? Singapore has had its first ‘zombie walk’ over the weekend with around a hundred people dressed up as zombies walking around the city and scaring passers-by.
A vast industry has emerged that is making money on the occult and black magic. Just look at the way Harry Potter was transferred into a huge merchandise operation. Stupid parents allowed retailers to plug that crap to their children with no objections, buying vampire books and DVDs and dolls.
Stirring Trouble Internationally - A humorous take on news and current affairs.
English: J.K. Rowling reads from Harry Potter and theSorcerer's Stone at the Easter Egg Roll at White House
- First zombie walk in Singapore (telegraph.co.uk)
- 15 Halloween Fun Facts (oddandstrange.blogspot.com)
- Torontonians Crave Brains at 10th annual Toronto Zombie Walk (aestheticmagazinetoronto.com)
- It's a Halloween Extravaganza! [Sundays Are For Procrastination] (collegecandy.com)
- Zombies will walk through downtown trick-or-treating event in Bangor on Saturday (bangordailynews.com)
- AP PHOTOS: Spooky and kooky Halloween costumes (utsandiego.com)
- 13 Terrifyingly Realistic Halloween Makeup Jobs [PICS] (mashable.com)