|James Bond Skyfall 2012|
Bond film is upon us, Skyfall, and it’s David Craig’s third attempt to portray a cool and suave British secret agent. Daniel looks more like a Polish plumber than an agent. Craig was a terrible choice for Bond. Just like it was crazy to cast that politically correct woman, Dame Judy Dench, to play M, Bond’s boss. These two alone manage to make the Bond films look pathetic.
|Pierce Brosnan's voice|
There are no plots in most Bond films. It’s just a crudely linked narrative of action scenes in all sorts of exotic locations, meaningless dialogues and laughable bedroom scenes. This habit that Bond has of looking suggestively at every woman he bumps into who then fall for his charms in a moment’s notice is really irritating. And the jokes just simply don’t work, I’m sorry. It s really quite hard to understand why women actually fall for Bond.
Roger Moore, who took over from Connery, was an even bigger disaster. All Bond films with him are unbearable to watch. He managed to screw all his lines, every bloody one, and his so called jokes sounded cringingly bad. After the disastrous Quantum of Solace the Bond franchise should have been laid to rest.These are just snippets extracted from yesterday's post over on Stirring Trouble Internationally - A humorous take on news and current affairs.
- The James Bond film series turns 50 today - Shaken, stirred and firmly middle-aged (timesunion.com)
- Sir Roger Moore calls Queen's James Bond performance 'marvellous' (telegraph.co.uk)
- 007 pants fetch thousands in sale (bbc.co.uk)
- James Bond 50th anniversary: Pierce Brosnan was the deadliest but Roger ... - Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Pierce Brosnan 'deadliest James Bond ever' - Hindustan Times (hindustantimes.com)
- Picking The Best Bond: Connery And Craig Rise To The Top (npr.org)