Thomas Mathew shares his points of view from London and Life in the UK chambers down Westminster. Thomas shares his thoughts about what he read in the political memo about Brian Paddick Liberal Democrats speech in the House of Lords transcribed recently.
News in from the House of Lords about the Liberal Democrat and the Labour leaders. This week some interesting things have happened as you will find out over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Brian Paddick and David Cameron discussed the reform recently to the echelons inside New Labour party. Tony Blair and New Labour Westminster parliament the United Kingdom passed to Brussels and the British parliament technically became redundant.
You can go back into the archives and find out about Tony Blair who championed the catalyst for what we know and wonder about LibDem Labour party coalition JV or the Conservative/Liberal Democrat coalition in the United Kingdom. And Westminster parliament LibDems are out and about and shaking it all throughout. David Cameron, The Conservative/Liberal Democrat coalition and LibDems ’.
They’re Stuffing The Lords With Undesirables. To Close It Down Eventually. The house of lords reform has been going on since day one, Big Ben near Westminster is always going through a reshuffle. The echo's in the corridors go from supplements provided in the corridors of change.
- They're Stuffing The Lords With Undesirables. To Close It Down Eventually (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Blind Olympian, a Tory donor and ex-Met officer are among new peers (standard.co.uk)
- House of Lords an 'affront to democracy' says SNP (scotsman.com)
- Fury over political peerages for donors (express.co.uk)
- Cash for peerages row as donors given seats in House of Lords (telegraph.co.uk)
- Polluting of the House of Lords: The cannabis commander, hedge fund boss and the rave club king. What a rum bunch! (dailymail.co.uk)