Celebs Act Fifth Column PropagandaTagged: 2014 Winter Olympics, John Lennon, Kate Moss, London, Notting Hill Carnival, Political Correctness, R.F. Wilson, Stephen Fry, Western world
R.F.Wilson reviews John Lennon again and takes another look at the Vietnam War. Todays entry is about political correctness and living in the Western world its an angry rant about allsorts of things including how celebs play a role in the fifth column propaganda put into society. For example read all about the 2012 London Summer Olympics and the influx and movement of Londoners in and out the city during, after and before the Notting Hill Carnival. Find out more about Kate Moss and the popular British Twitter icon home page Stephen Fry and get the latest updates about the 2014 Winter Olympics over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
- Here's A Shocker: Celebs Act As The Fifth Column Of Government Propaganda (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Celebrating the Notting Hill Carnival in London (outsidetheboxtravel.wordpress.com)
- Police officers twerk and grind in dance off at Notting Hill Carnival (metro.co.uk)
- Notting Hill Carnival police delight crowd with impromptu 'row the boat' dance off (standard.co.uk)
Yanks, Chemical Weapons And VietnamTags: Agent Orange, Bashar al-Assad, Chemical weapon, Saddam Hussein, Syria, United States, Viet Cong, Vietnam, weapons
Anton Goryunov writes about Bashar al Assad and the US news from outside Syria. Read all about the Vietnam war, find out more about Agent Orange, Viet Cong, the chemical war, Captain Scarlett in the war in Iraq and why the enemy often looks like Saddam Hussein when Chemical Weapons are used.
- Yanks Better Stay Quiet About Chemical Weapons. They Used Them A Lot In Vietnam (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- US, main culprit of using Chemical weapons on civilians: Commentator (disclose.tv)
- Declassified CIA Documents Reveal US Helped Saddam Hussein Knowing He Would Use Chemical Weapons (reason.com)
Jamie Oliver Pop Poor For Eating FoodLabels: 10 Downing Street, Buckingham Palace, Celebrity chef, Eastern Europe, immigrants, Jamie Oliver, Jason Bourne, London, Political Correctness, Tony Blair
Fiona Sweetheart is in London readingabout TV chef Jamie Oliver and Jason Bourne in Eastern Europe. Find out more about Tony Blair and the awards handed out in 10 Downing Street and Buckingham Palace where OBE's have been dished out too.
- Jamie Oliver Takes A Pop At The Poor For Eating The Wrong Sort Of Food, The Darlings (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Jamie Oliver asks: 'How can poor buy huge TVs but eat so badly?' (thetimes.co.uk)
- Jamie Oliver: immigrant workers are much tougher than Brits (standard.co.uk)