|A London Underground train decorated to promote |
London's Olympic bid. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
|The Olympic Stadium (Photo credit: MichaelWu)|
Find out why, leave your comments below to challenge him on these beliefs. Be warned though he does go a little bit over the top, but with the news we are seeing recently here in the UK about money and finance who can blame him. He goes on to challenge the amount of tourists who turned up to the city. For example major adjustments were made for the amount of people London predicted the Olympics would bring, the fact is the profits made from the changes are now being paid by the rising prices in travel and the lowering of wages of staff all thanks to British capital.
| English: Olympic medals revealed in Trafalgar |
Square, London (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Here are some teasers: "Danny Boyle, should have been banned from directing anything bigger than a play in a prison theatre after his disgusting film Trainspotting."
|Cover of Trainspotting (Ws)|
If you want to re experience the euphoria that the Olympics ceremony created in Politicians from popular bands like the Spice Girls then again go over to Stirring Trouble Internationally and have a read. Click Here!
A humorous take on news and current affairs "Looking Back At The London Olympics. What A Waste Of Money It All Turned Out To Be" 14/12/12.
- How About That Olympic Legacy, Eh? That Was Twelve Billion Quid Well Spent (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Year on Twitter reveals 2012's most talked about events (itv.com)
- Twitter: 150 million tweets sent about London Olympics (rawstory.com)
- Olympics dominate Google searches (bbc.co.uk)
- Olympic transport boss announced as new Interfleet MD (rail.co)
- Gold medalist Waddell named NZ Olympic team boss (oddonion.com)
- Olympics and Euro 2012 coverage lead list of most-watched TV shows of 2012 (guardian.co.uk)
- Olympics ceremony gets nod at London stage awards (miamiherald.com)
- Paul Sir Paul Mccartney Explains Olympics Embarrassment (contactmusic.com)