|The Queen and David Cameron at 10 Downing Street|
Today's spoof article is a comical reference to Royal memorabilia and reels of the contents available like Piccadilly street vendor would by Adam Lovejoy.
Adam also makes some interesting connections between 10 Downing Street and how they are celebrating 60 years. He also covers the mainstream news including Queen Elizabeth II and Prime Minister labour liberal David Cameron.
He goes into the fun had in the Buckingham Palace and the money raised for charities Queen to attend British cabinet meeting (metronews.ca).
Get the latest of the state of the cabinet and get an incite into who will get to keep there jobs there in 2013 and beyond.
|From the Endfield Automotive, Electricity |
Council and Constantine Adraktas
archives. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Adam lovejoy also reflects on an earlier post made over on Stirring Trouble about gold, Tony Blair, the cabinet room, the Queens visit and 10 Downing Street. He also reflects on entries about Nick Clegg and drinking alcohol and what happens when everyone are drunk.
Mostly in today's entry by Adam Lovejoy we are introduced to the comedy of British politics and the advice the Queen takes from her council.
Denis Thatcher, husband of UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, greets US First Lady Nancy Reagan, at No.10 Downing Street, June 2, 1988 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
A post made earlier today over on Stirring Trouble Internationally - A humorous take on news and current affairs Source link: Queen Attends A Spoof Cabinet Meeting. And Gets A Prezzie From Dave And The Gang (stirringtroubleinternationally.com).
- Piece of Antarctica Twice the Size of UK Named After Queen Elizabeth (theepochtimes.com)
- Ministers name chunk of Antarctic in Queen Elizabeth II's honor (rawstory.com)
- UK, Elizabeth II attends at Downing Street for the first time ever (theglobaladvisor.wordpress.com)
- Place Mats and Queen Elizabeth Land? (cynicalthoughtsofanoptimist.wordpress.com)
- Queen Elizabeth gets a frosty Diamond Jubilee gift from U.K. (metronews.ca)