See on Scoop.it - News From Stirring Trouble Internationally
See on www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com
Casting a pessimistic glance at 2013 and finding nothing to be optimistic about. Optimism (Photo credit: stuant63) Adam Lovejoy writes from Rome in this satirical article about the world economy. Find out more about slave labour in 2013, the economy and the increase in what goes where by banks. Get more optimistic about your choice of TV shows and broaden your horizons about the world and culture human rights, class and style over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Find out how Harry Potter has created a generation of readers and how you can join in the narrative over on Stirring Trouble Internationally, also Happy New Year.
Related articlesNew Year's Day 2012 - Brunch (Photo credit: Edsel L)
- Filter out pessimists and be an optimist (cherrypositive.com)
- Living Here: Raising a glass with hopes that we'll enjoy a lucky '13 (rep-am.com)
- Carolina Panthers Monday Morning Optimist 12/31/12 (catscratchreader.com)
- Thought for the Day: An Optimist Stays Up Until Midnight to See the New Year in (lifehack.org)
- 1 Reason for Every BCS Team to Be Optimistic for 2013 (bleacherreport.com)
- 2013? Poll finds Americans weary and wary (usatoday.com)
- World outlook: rosy. Europe outlook: awful (thetimes.co.uk)
Jim Bob's insight:
A new post on the topic of 2013 you will read much more of this this year. Find out more about culture the economy, Pessimism in general about politics.