Find out how a reduction of MPs in the Conservative Party and the rise of the United Kingdom Independence Party leader Nigel Farage are challenging Mr Cameron and his big speech about Europe. Read all abou the UK’s EU plan for 2017 being publicly shaped.
Below is a video about the death of Sir Walter Raleigh.
PM Cameron challenged this recently in the Houses of Parliament although almost agreed that EU needs reform in the European chamber. There has been some criticism about the way this was done you can read all about that over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Read this and more updates about 'The truth about snake oil salesman'.
|Seal of Office of Sir Walter Raleigh (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Nigel Farage: Europe won't negotiate with David Cameron (telegraph.co.uk)
- David Cameron's EU promise shows we trust the people - unlike Labour and the Lib Dems (telegraph.co.uk)
- David Cameron could back EU exit if Britain doesn't get better deal (scotsman.com)
- David Cameron has given in to hardliners, says Lord Mandelson (independent.co.uk)
- David Cameron: EU Membership Should Be Up To British People (npr.org)
- Breaking News: David Cameron pledges EU referendum (crosbyherald.co.uk)