In this article by Jan Weatherhead you will find out some helpful information about the recent Drone attacks in Yemen and Pakistan this week and also find out some helpful information about the US counter terrorism policy and Guantanamo Bay.
|USS Cole after al-Qaeda suicide attack (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Have you ever wondered what the US policy and US Counter Terrorism have in common or ever thought about the things that might keep President Obama up all night. If you find yourself stressing about Al Qaeda and all those drone attacks then I recommend you read this article because it will really help.
Get to know the exact location of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and find out the top 3 things which are classed as terrorism in the US.
|Map of Pakistan (Photo credit: Omer Wazir)|
You will also find out all about George W Bush and the legacy left for President Barack Obama.
Source Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Groups Decry Obama's Failure to Close Guantanamo (ipsnews.net)
- "Drones are not a security solution" (salon.com)
- Groups Decry Obama's Failure to Close Guantanamo (commondreams.org)
- Drone War Escalates; Blowback Breeds New Enemies (consciouslifenews.com)
- Drone Denial Syndrome (counterpunch.org)
- The 'war on terror' - by design - can never end | Glenn Greenwald (guardian.co.uk)