This is an interesting report about chemical weapons the fears and threats in the Middle East even though nothing has happened the threat remains real.
Olli Makepeace in Tel Aviv shares everything you need to know about the air force and the fears that they have about the use of chemical weapons.
You will find out the requests in Syria for monitoring chemical weapons by rebels to make sure it never happens you will also read about weapons which are designed to counter attack by air any of these chemical weapon threats.
Extras included in today's post include US and Israeli reconnaissance via electronic intelligence (ELINT) and other digital solutions to monitor any threats before they happen.
From reading today's article you will improve your awareness about the Syrian air force and the concerns they have within their organisation.
Prior to reading these intelligence reports about chemical weapons information previously only available to President Bashar Al Assad you will know much more about the Jordanian news from the Syrian rebellion forces who have been monitoring the risks of chemical warfare and why thankfully it has not and will not happen.
Read all about chemical weapon, chemicals combinations that make this weapon so dangerous. Find out about the basic crop sprayers and the types of areas that are focusing on these types of studies UK special forces are now in place on the Jordanian border, as Stirring Trouble has learned from sources who claim to know things.
- Israel: State of Syrian chemical weapons could change in a moment (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Syrian Chemical Weapons Ready: Report (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Report: Israeli Intelligence Alerted West to Movement of Syria's Chemical Weapons (algemeiner.com)
- Netanyahu visited Jordan with plans to destroy Syrian chemical weapons, report says (timesofisrael.com)
- Report: Syrian chemical weapons ready (upi.com)
- Syrian Chemical Weapons Supposedly Ready For Use. That's Why UK And US Special Forces Are Already In Jordan (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)