Adam Lovejoy writes from London about war in Mali. The logic of Western governments with help from NATO improve things in Afghanistan.
|Deutsch: Hand der Fatima, Felsformation bei Hombori, Mali (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Image of Timbuktu manuscripts. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
New Labour and Tony Blair forces out of the country treacherous political rulers with the approval from David Cameron.
|Trouble (Photo credit: /\ \/\/ /\)|
This can include primary, secondary and post-secondary students. The number of students studying abroad represents only about 1% of all students enrolled at institutions of higher education. The British military and the French troops since Vietnam for the army and military.
And with Mali no one even bothers to talk about freedom and democracy and people power, with the Arab Spring putting an end to all that rubbish.
It’s a war against Islamist militants this time, pure and simple. Militants get inspiration from Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria get training and arms.
|English: The Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia chapel. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Russian Orthodox Church in Luxembourg City (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
ROCOR was formed as a jurisdiction of Eastern Orthodoxy as a response against the policy of Bolsheviks with respect to religion in the Soviet Union soon after the Russian Revolution of 1917, and separated from the Russian Church of the Moscow Patriarchate in 1927 after an imprisoned Patriarch Sergius I of Moscow pledged the Church’s qualified loyalty to the Bolshevik state.
|Riga Russian Orthodox church (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Russian Orthodox Church, Ninilchik, Alaska (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Russia may soften religion law over Putin concerns - Reuters (reuters.com)
- Defense Minister Pledges Support for Church (themoscowtimes.com)
- Pussy Riot controversy prompts relook at religion law (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Russian church offers to send relief to Syria Christians (rbth.ru)
- Anglican-Orthodox Relations Near Death (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
- Russian Orthodox Church addresses court decision recognizing Pussy Riot videos as "extremist material" (rbth.ru)
Here we go again: Britain is dragged into another war. But at least there's no talk of freedom and democracy this time.See on www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com