Samuel Marshall writes from London: Here’s my forecast on the future place of Britain in Europe
|RR Train, Great Britain (LOC) (Photo credit: The Library of Congress)|
it will stay in the European Union and there will be no referendum this side of the general election. And the reason for it being that PM David Cameron simply doesn’t have the guts to let the British people decide their own fate.
He is a weak leader who does not see further than his pension pot. And that pot is growing by the day, as he follows the advice of his mentor, Tony Blair.
By the time 2015 comes we and Mr Cameron will know a little bit more about what is going on. Let the Eurosceptics and new New Labour sort it all out.
|Angela Merkel as the Emperor|
Euroland is almost here are again so buckle up its going to be the ride of your life.Source ' Britain Leaving The EU...' Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Clegg warning to PM on EU referendum (bbc.co.uk)
- Britain can't pick and choose on Europe - we're either in, or we're out | Jonathan Freedland (guardian.co.uk)
- 'Euro realist' Tories plan to take on party's anti-EU brigade (independent.co.uk)
- PM brings forward EU speech as expectations mount (guardian.co.uk)
- Miliband: PM is 'sleepwalking to EU exit' (thetimes.co.uk)
- Cameron WILL give us 'in-or-out' on EU, says Pickles as Labour rules out vote ... - Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Two voters in three want an EU referendum (telegraph.co.uk)
- Britain's Cameron plays down prospect of in-out EU referendum (news.yahoo.com)