Louis de Bono writes from the UN in New York about the United Nations, the UK government , the Falklands, Latin America, and Las Malvinas.
|A plaza llena (Photo credit: galio)|
You will also read about Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and the letter sent out as a memo recently to the UK about American papers, British islands and colonialism.
|Español: Cristina Fernández de Kirchner con Ricky Martin. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
The British Foreign Office reflects on Margaret Thatcher and how she helped to defend the Falklands in 1982 and find out how Admiral Sir Henry Leach helped British troops achieve success.
|United Nations (Photo credit: Ashitakka)|
You will also find out things about Argentina General Galtieri and what he did in 1982 around the topic of the Falkland Islands.
Source: Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Argentine President Calls On Cameron to Return Falklands - Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Falklands row reignites as Argentine president calls on UK to relinquish control (scotsman.com)
- UK News: Argentina advert reignites row over the future of the Falkland Islands (walesonline.co.uk)
- Argentina's leader tells UK to give up Falklands (foxnews.com)
- UK News: PM rebuffs Argentina over Falklands (walesonline.co.uk)