Belfast City Council have been effected and find out the latest updates that can help you the next few days. The call outs to deal with all the troubles in Northern Ireland in response of loyalist protesting outside the premises.
Get the inside information from Belfast about the flying of the Union Jack and find out some interesting things that are quietly discussed in City Hall about the fifteen days of the year the flag will fly.
In this satirical review Ben asks interesting questions about Council members in the area in order to in his own way understand these violent protests.
He has a point many police officers have been injured in the troubles and the world is watching. Find out how sticks and stones can definitely hurt people.
Ben makes a comical sketch of the troubles reported recently in Northern Ireland and reminds everybody that Northern Ireland remains an important area in the United Kingdom.
|English: Belfast City Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland, November 2010 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
The problem has been about for over a month now it's not something new missiles, fireworks, bricks and bottles have all been reportedly used by protestors.
Regardless of all this tension Ben highlights how the Prime Minster David Cameron reacted to another unrelated situation about defending the Falkland Islands.
|The British Red Flag raises 15 times more a year than nothing|
Make up your own mind by reading more on the subject and the decisions being made by local councils as more and more cutbacks are put in place. Source Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Violence and fire-lighting is not the way forward (libdemsni.wordpress.com)
- Loyalist riots continue in Northern Ireland over banning of Union Jack (irishcentral.com)
- Injured officer out of hospital (bbc.co.uk)
- Loyalist protest turns violent as Belfast lowers Union Jack (irishcentral.com)
- Five police injured in Belfast riot (bigpondnews.com)
- Union flag raised in Belfast as disorder continues (edition.cnn.com)