|John means business|
In this article you can read all about the questions Jan Weatherhead develops in Washington about Langley, the Oval Office and the White House?
You will also find out more about three people who could answer these questions.
|President Barack Obama|
President Obama has actually decided to nominate a career intelligence officer to head the Central Intelligence Agency recently, look out for this in today's article.
|John O. Brennan (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|George W Bush|
George Bush missed some things at this time in these camps and you can find out all about this and much much more over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
|They are getting tough|
Find out why the Brennan Wanted Dead or Alive posters came recently and find out more about the CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia about the Arab Spring and this crucially is helping the President decide what to do with Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Source Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Obama's CIA pick chose spycraft over priesthood (news.yahoo.com)
- Is this Obama's America - or Bush's? (tv.msnbc.com)
- Obama nominates mastermind of controversial drone strike programme as next CIA director (blacklistednews.com)
- You Can Order Hundreds of Drone Strikes And Still Be Called 'Wet Nurse' of Terrorism (wired.com)
- You Won't Believe How John Brennan Got His Start at the CIA (theatlanticwire.com)
- John Brennan: Obama's (Holy) Ghost Warrior (swampland.time.com)