Jukka Renkama writes from Washington How about Richard Nixon as a role model for modern politicians? Republicans, actually. In America, of all places. Fox News correspondent James Rosen and politics for Republicans who copy Nixon into a majority. in 1972 he got into the Oval Office again and was later impeached in the ‘watergate’ scandal.
Nixon was a conservative, a patriot with a liberal agenda and brought to the world Nixonomics to challenge the opposition George McGovern who disliked that Nixon was a pro-rich Republican.
Nixon US international commitments Washington Democrats the Watergate scandal changed a lot of things. Nixon with Latino voters and help from the GOP and the Democratic voting African Americans.
Nixon competence on Nixon of international politics who occupies the White House. Mitt Romney unlike Nixon he was an easy target to the Democrats. A rich mans candidate and memory of George W. Bush.Nixon money and manpower.
- Nixon at 100: A model for GOP? (cnn.com)
- OPINION: Richard Nixon at 100 - The Last Great Liberal? (foxnews.com)
- The Fix's 8 favorite Richard Nixon photos (washingtonpost.com)
- Nixon 100th Attracts Kissinger, Ben Stein: DC Scene - Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- The Story Behind that Richard Nixon-RoboCop Photo (mentalfloss.com)
- Nixon proposes Medicaid, education expansion in state of the state address (politicmo.com)
The GOP needs a modern day Richard Nixon. It has to move to the centre to win next time.See on www.stirringtroubleinternationally.com