|Fining banks just like the banks fined you|
Adam Lovejoy writes from the City of London writes a satirical post about life as we know and the recent announcements of governments fining banks.
|A £100 Royal Bank of Scotland note of the Ilay series (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|Adam at work (Photo credit: Lisa Connolly)|
Find out more about the RBS and you will be surprised to find out who owns them. Find out more about British taxes and the banks funding systems to keep the level of the economy going that we see today.
|George Osborne brings special highly intellectual tax enticements|
By understanding this and understanding more about British banking industry you will be one step closer to understanding why failed banks on your high street fail.
|English: Royal Bank of Scotland Spinningfields |
Part of the regeneration of Manchester with a mix
of commercial and residential. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
By doing your own homework about commercial banks and debt collectors you will be one step closer to figuring out how to stay out of debt when everyone else around you goes into more debt. Take action and go over to Stirring Trouble Internationally and read as much as you can before the penny drops.
Source Stirring Trouble Internationally ' Governments Imposing Fines On... ' January 2013
- Heads may roll at RBS over Libor (bbc.co.uk)
- RBS close to settling on amount of fine for role in Libor scandal (standard.co.uk)
- At the Royal Bank of Scotland a big Libor fine looms (itv.com)
- There is an alternative: what Venezuela can teach us about the banking sector (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- RBS investment bank chief set to quit over Libor (thetimes.co.uk)
- RBS May Fire Investment Banking Chief To 'Settle' Libor Issue (valuewalk.com)