Gu Suhua writes from Beijing about Asia and the latest risks of destabilization being discussed in China of terrorism in India.
In today's post read all about China's new President Xi Jinping a leader of communism and the current despot being reported in the area from other countries outside of China.
The Museum of the First National Congress of the Chinese Communist Party in Shanghai, China. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Recently President Xi became President and he is also now the chairman of the Central Military Commission which gives him more control of Chinese armed forces.
|Rare Golden Chinese Coins (Photo credit: epSos.de)|
|さよなら、総理大臣 (Photo credit: Jrim)|
Reports are circulating that the Japanese and China have historically had some differences of opinion, what you don't know is that some Chinese aircraft have new limits set on them from Japan.
|Hillary Rodham Clinton (Wellesley College) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Source ' 'Stirring Trouble Internationally' - A humorous take on news and current affairs.
- Powder Keg in the Pacific by Michael T. Klare (zcommunications.org)
- Japan Gives Letter to China's Xi in Island Dispute (abcnews.go.com)
- China, Japan move to cool down territorial dispute (chinadailymail.com)
- China's XI: China's position over the Diaoyu island is clear and consistent (forexlive.com)
- China's Xi Agrees to Consider Summit, Japan Envoy Says (businessweek.com)
- Panic among Chinese officials as authorities declare war on corruption (chinadailymail.com)