English: From left to right, First Lady Michelle Obama, President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Dr. Jill Biden, former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State–designate Hillary Clinton at the inaugural prayer service held on January 21, 2009 at the Washington National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)[/caption] White House Chief of Staff, Jack Lew has the difficult job of getting people out of their homes away from telly programs like Judge Judy and the Simpsons.
|Judge Judy Sheindlin (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
|English: Seal of the United States Department of Homeland Security. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napalitano according to Donahue is in charge of patting down and frisking the cheerleader girls and some interesting inspection of the women's molars for any unusual cavities. This is a follow up to the Lib Sync story.
The amateur video shows a hardened group of Obama’s supporters surrounding the stage to watch the girls in action. Chief Justice Roberts acted as cheer leader, with the girls copying his moves, waving their pom-poms and giving their traditional ceremonial welcome to the US President.
But even though the cheerleaders Judge Judy and the Simpsons, people turned up and Obama managed to make is inauguration pledge to fellow Americans. Dramatic Footage Shows Cheerleaders Were Used At President Obama’s Post Inauguration Ceremony
- Obama Inauguration to Accept Corporate Cash (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Obama Inaugural Panel to Take Unlimited Corporate Funds - Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- President Obama Offers Inaugural Perks For Million Dollar Donors (mediaite.com)
- What will Michelle Obama do with 4 more years? (sfgate.com)
- Obama: Media Is 'One Of The Biggest Factors' Shaping Debates (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mark Levin Calls Bob Schieffer a 'Phony Journalist,' 'Propagandist' and an Obama 'Cheerleader' (newsbusters.org)
- Obama Inauguration Bad Lip Reading (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama nominates Lew to lead Treasury (news.yahoo.com)
- Republican Senate leader: 'The era of liberalism is back' (cnn.com)